My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 31, 2010

postheadericon Memorial Day Haul






I went shopping today with my mom. She's my enabler!.....Anyways I went to Lane Bryant, Belk, and Forever21.....Sidenote...I don't know if it's just me but today the forever 21 crew were just rude!....Ok nuff venting...Here's what I got:


Lane Bryant:



I just thought this top was the cutest! There is a little flower and a pearl chain attached to the shirt. The rest is just a design of chains printed on the shirt. Looking at it on the website I might would have just passed it up but in person and on....It is def cute. I paid $19.99 (minus some discounts...yay for discounts!)


I also got this from LB. (the open vest):


This is going to go nice with jeans, graphics tees, and whatever else I can come up with. :-D


My enabler bought a whole bunch of other stuff from this store which kind of ate up my shopping time. :-(

I did not buy this bag during this haul but I did buy it last week when the 40% off everything in store/online was going on. The bag was orignally $44.50 but I got it for $28 with tax. (yay)


Now I need a wallet. *wink*

Forever 21:






I bought two sets of the headbands because my mother wanted one. :-) The store I went into did not have a good selection of jewelry so sadly my time here was cut short. Plus it didn't help that one of the associates made me mad. GRRRRRRRR!....






Belk:

I bought a bag from Belk that was originally $68 but I got the bag for $18.31(75% off....OMG!!) with tax. The color I got is a beautiful turquoise color.
 
  Here is a pic of the bag I bought....
 
 





Well, that's all I got this go 'round but I have stuff in the mail...lol ;-)
 
Stay Tuned!
 
 
 

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers