My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 5, 2010

postheadericon OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG BALLENCIA

I could not wait to even receive the rest of my wig order before I placed a new one. I saw soooo many good reviews on the Outre Ballencia wig that I just had to place my order for her....


OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG BALLENCIA

This wig (according to clairhair.com) was originally $67.99 but is on sale for $27.99. Of course you know I received a discount so I only paid $19.59 + $3.28 for shipping for a total of $22.87!


Again I placed my order through ClairHair.com. Mainly because I was able to get the discount (lol) but she is available on the usually hair sites for a variety of prices. I ordered her in a 1B/30 (1st and 2nd color choice so this is what she will come in) She is a synthetic lace front as you can tell from the name. I think I am done with making wig purchases for a while. In the past week I have ordered a total of 4 wigs (3 lace/1 full cap wig for a total of $83.08 including shipping for 3 orders..great deal..yay) so I think I'm going to stop to it. At least until I'm able to test out these lace fronts to see if lace fronts are the ones for me! :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I never got notification of a comment...I do apologize for not only the late response but also for not posting on remy lace wigs/pieces. I do not purchase this type of hair due to the pricing. I am not a BIG wig wearer so having 4-5 synthetic wigs I can switch out is good enough for me. If you have found any good deals or blogs on this then do please let me know. Again I do sincerely apologize.

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers