My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, June 5, 2010

postheadericon OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG BALLENCIA

I could not wait to even receive the rest of my wig order before I placed a new one. I saw soooo many good reviews on the Outre Ballencia wig that I just had to place my order for her....


OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG BALLENCIA

This wig (according to clairhair.com) was originally $67.99 but is on sale for $27.99. Of course you know I received a discount so I only paid $19.59 + $3.28 for shipping for a total of $22.87!


Again I placed my order through ClairHair.com. Mainly because I was able to get the discount (lol) but she is available on the usually hair sites for a variety of prices. I ordered her in a 1B/30 (1st and 2nd color choice so this is what she will come in) She is a synthetic lace front as you can tell from the name. I think I am done with making wig purchases for a while. In the past week I have ordered a total of 4 wigs (3 lace/1 full cap wig for a total of $83.08 including shipping for 3 orders..great deal..yay) so I think I'm going to stop to it. At least until I'm able to test out these lace fronts to see if lace fronts are the ones for me! :-)

2 comments:

Shahbaz said...

I want to know about different types of wigs of Remy lace and hair pieces . I hope your blog is very helpful for me in this purpose. Your close cooperation will remain for ever, thanks.
lace front

CHarmonee said...

Sorry I never got notification of a comment...I do apologize for not only the late response but also for not posting on remy lace wigs/pieces. I do not purchase this type of hair due to the pricing. I am not a BIG wig wearer so having 4-5 synthetic wigs I can switch out is good enough for me. If you have found any good deals or blogs on this then do please let me know. Again I do sincerely apologize.

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers