My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

postheadericon VERY TINY JEWELRY HAUL....

I went to forever 21 today and this is what I bought...


Spring Bloom Hoop Earrings
$3.80

Abstract Hoop Earrings
$2.80


I also bought an adjustable ring but I did not find a picture of it online but it I will make it a point to show in later when I pick a hot outfit...

The earrings above do come in gold tone colors for those of you who like that....I'm just partial to silver. That is actually all I bought but I did receive my Balencia wig last week and my Orchid wig yesterday so be on the look out for pictures and a review. Don't forget to check out the you tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHarmonee


Stay on the look out as I am looking for a white purse.....

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers