My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

postheadericon VERY TINY JEWELRY HAUL....

I went to forever 21 today and this is what I bought...


Spring Bloom Hoop Earrings
$3.80

Abstract Hoop Earrings
$2.80


I also bought an adjustable ring but I did not find a picture of it online but it I will make it a point to show in later when I pick a hot outfit...

The earrings above do come in gold tone colors for those of you who like that....I'm just partial to silver. That is actually all I bought but I did receive my Balencia wig last week and my Orchid wig yesterday so be on the look out for pictures and a review. Don't forget to check out the you tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHarmonee


Stay on the look out as I am looking for a white purse.....

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers