My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

postheadericon My Review of Nail Polish

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for st...


Pretty Good Polish

By Charm from NC on 7/6/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Dries Quickly

Cons: Messy, Watery

Best Uses: Special Occasions

Describe Yourself: Dramatic, Trendy

I love the pastel colors. I have bubblegum pink and mint green as well as the clear polish. I love the colors! The only problem is that the polish is a tad watery and you have to use 2-3 coats to geat a nice color. The polish lasted almost 2 weeks before chipping.

(legalese)

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers