My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 24, 2010

postheadericon My Review on Mineral Face Primer


Pretty Good
By CHarm from North Carolina on 7/24/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Good Value
Cons: Wears Off Easily
Best Uses: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Deep
Age: 25-34
I use the product all over my face. I have super dry/sensitive skin and this product works just fine. It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth that sometimes I use it without applying any makeup! This is the first face primer I have ever tried so I can't say it's better than anything else but it works for me. I would like ELF to make a bigger size bottle even if it means paying a little more.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers