My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, July 24, 2010

postheadericon My Review on Mineral Face Primer


Pretty Good
By CHarm from North Carolina on 7/24/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Apply, Good Value
Cons: Wears Off Easily
Best Uses: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Deep
Age: 25-34
I use the product all over my face. I have super dry/sensitive skin and this product works just fine. It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth that sometimes I use it without applying any makeup! This is the first face primer I have ever tried so I can't say it's better than anything else but it works for me. I would like ELF to make a bigger size bottle even if it means paying a little more.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers