My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 21, 2010

postheadericon F21/Dress Barn/Cato

I bought a few more items from F21....

I fell in love with this rosary necklace. I got it in silver/cream.



Fashion Rosary Necklace
$6.80

When I saw the rosary necklace it was like a light went off and this was the missing piece to "it" all! I will defnitaely build an outfit around this piece. =]
 
I also got a pair of earrings from them but most of the things I want I can NEVER find in the store. I want to order offline but I dont think the shipping is worth it for me.
 
In addition to F21 I bought a pair of earrings and a headband from Cato. I purchased a pair of jeans from Dress Barn as they are having a great sale with 60% off of many items!...
 
Stay tuned for an outfit of the day as well as hair updates on the diva blog: http://icandydiva.wordpress.com/
 
 
 

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers