My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 19, 2010

postheadericon Nicki Minaj MAC Lipstick Pink Friday

Pink Friday 4
$14.50

Pink Friday 4 is supposed to be a mix of MAC Pink Nouveau (Satin) and MAC Girl About Town (Amplified Creme). I'm not one for pink lipsticks but I really want to try this one. I've been trying to find a "Barbie Pink" lipstick that will look good with my brown complexion but that is easier said than done. I've seen pictures of Nicki Minaj wearing her Barbie Pink lipstick and she makes it look so wearable.



To my knowledge the lipstick will be available for 4 Fridays starting on Friday November 26th. I've heard rumors that it might be available this friday November 19th for MACPro members. Since I am a Pro member I will be stalking the site all day to see if it drops!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

Maheen said...

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Organic Lipstick

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers