My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Monday, November 8, 2010

postheadericon REGULAR FAB SKINNY JEANS

REGULAR FAB SKINNY JEANS

I am in love with these jeans/leggins. I've ordered a pair in each color and I can't wait to receive them. I will def keep you updated of the fit!


This is the Denim Black Color:


This is the Indigo Color:



I really hope they fit. This will be my first clothing order from Forever 21. I have been skeptical to order because of the return policy. Basically you have to pay for return shipping if the items dont fit in order to get your money back. I dont think that's fair since the Faith 21 or the newly renamed Forever 21+ is not available in all stores. I ordered a size 20. Will keep you posted!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers