My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 8, 2010

postheadericon REGULAR FAB SKINNY JEANS

REGULAR FAB SKINNY JEANS

I am in love with these jeans/leggins. I've ordered a pair in each color and I can't wait to receive them. I will def keep you updated of the fit!


This is the Denim Black Color:


This is the Indigo Color:



I really hope they fit. This will be my first clothing order from Forever 21. I have been skeptical to order because of the return policy. Basically you have to pay for return shipping if the items dont fit in order to get your money back. I dont think that's fair since the Faith 21 or the newly renamed Forever 21+ is not available in all stores. I ordered a size 20. Will keep you posted!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers