My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Monday, December 13, 2010

postheadericon Its Barbie B!tch....

So.....I have wanted a pink friday shirt every since Nicki Minaj's CD dropped but being a plus size girl none of the shirts came in my size. I just happened to stop by Hot Topic and found a Nicki Minaj Tee. It's a slim fit tee (men shirt) but it is really cute! It was $22.00 but I got a discount because Im good like that. lol....

The picture doesn't do the shirt justice. It makes the shirt look large and just like a regular t-shirt. I got a 2X and because it is slim fit fits like a regular girls shirt would but longer! I'm not sure if stores carry the 3X but you can find it online for $24 if needed.

I plan on cutting it or something....maybe....Just wanted to share for the plus size Nicki fans!

=]

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers