My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

postheadericon Barry M | Barry M ASOS Exclusive Lip Wand And Kohl Pencil at ASOS

Barry M Barry M ASOS Exclusive Lip Wand And Kohl Pencil at ASOS

Barry M ASOS Exclusive Lip Wand & Kohl Pencil
Originally $12.07
Sale $6.64

I had to order this from Asos. Barry M is not sold here in the states and I have been dying to try anything by this brand. I decided to go ahead and order from Asos as they offer free shipping to the US. The lip gloss is listed as being a bubblegum pink and the eyeliner is in black.....I also ordered:

Jelly Belly Trio Lip Balm Set
Originally $5.17
Sale $3.10

I probably could've found the set here in the states if I would have looked hard enough but with free shipping it didn't cost anything to just order from the site. They also don't charge tax! yay! The trio comes with 3 lip glosses in Bubblegum, Blueberry, and Very Cherry. I definately want the bubblegum and maybe the blueberry but I rarely like anything that smells cherry like so we shall see.


I have never ordered from ASOS before but according to the site I should receive my purchase within one to two weeks. This is acceptable to me since it is coming from the UK and shipping for free! (I think I mentioned that already...I just like free!)

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive