My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 15, 2011

postheadericon Dylan's Candy Bar

Strawberry Licorice Candy Butter Cream

8oz. Body Butter Cream
$5.50

What it is:
A super-rich body moisturizer.


What it does:
It's time to indulge with Dylan's Candy Bar's Strawberry Licorice Candy Butter Cream, the perfect yummy-smelling remedy for very thirsty skin.


What else you need to know:
This unique, protective, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Shea Butter (one of the world's best moisturizers) promotes healing of rough, dry skin all year long.


It smells sooooo good!....Doesn't really smell like anything strawberry though..lol. I really wanted the Body Lotion but sephora.com is all out and I was not about to pay triple the price on the Dylan Candy website. So I just picked this one up.

I was also able to get a free trial size of Bare Escentuals exclusive trio. The set includes:

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation deluxe sample (0.01 oz) with Mini Brush and Prime Time Primer sample (0.15 oz).



*Disclaimer by Sephora.com* You will be able to select your shade: Fairly Light, Light, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Medium Dark, Golden Dark, or Medium Deep based on availability. Valid while supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases, nor with purchases of egift certificates or gift cards. Valid for Beauty Insiders only. One offer per order. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Sephora reserves the right to change or end the offer at any time. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

I wanted to try a mineral based foundation. I have tried one in the past but it made my face dry and didn't really match my color correctly. I always had to mix it with a little bit of regular (liquid foundation) to get my tone or I would look ashy. Maybe this one will be different. Even if not it's free! I picked Golden Dark.

BTW if you have a free standing Sephora store (not in jc penny) then you don't have to make a purchase to receive it. All you have to do is print out the coupon or show it to associate from your phone! If only I had a free standing store in my area.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive