My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, January 22, 2011

postheadericon Target Shoes!!!!

Last month I purchased some shoes from Target and I just wanted to share with you.....


Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Sequin Ballet Flats - Black
$9.08




Women's Xhilaration® Sharee Studded Flats - Tan
$6.98(Now But I purchased when they were $9.98)



FIRST THOUGHT:
I ordered the black sequined ones because I wanted a black flat with a little something extra. I figured I would give these a try since they were definitely in my price range.

As for the tan shoes....Although they are cheaper now, my size is no longer available so I have no regrets on purchasing when they were a few dollars more. The reason behind the purchase is that I wanted a nude shoe. These shoes were the perfect nude for my complexion and they are sooo freaking comfortable!


FIT:
As far as fit goes I could have gone down a size. Previous experience with Target shoes made me order the larger size. I should have known better since these shoes were flats and not heels. But I did not return them as they are not too big where it would bother me. They don't slip off my feet at all. I really think I am a 10.5 in shoes but that size is sooooooo unbelievably rare that I either purchase a 10 or 11.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I would definitely recommend purchasing the shoes. I would also take a look at all of the other clearance shoes. The tan shoes come in brown and black as well. The black sequin flats come in a blue color.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive