My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Pink and Black London Tube Dress
w/ Rose
Original $64.00
Clearance $44.98
Purchased $12.49

I fell in love with this dress. I just thought it was cute to the max!!! It's a satin type of material. The top portion is a dusty pink color while the bottom is black. There is a rose on the side (in the picture on the right near the hip) which has rhinestones in the middle of it. I'm pretty sure the rose is removable as I saw a silver clamp where it is attached but I have not tried to remove it. I purchased the dress during the 50% off clearance sale and used a $10 off coupon to lower the price even more. I also got a 5% off diva style discount but that only took off a few cents. Pretty much the $10 discount paid for the high sky shipping Torrid has. They stated that it is a flat rate but my shipping was lower before the change...P.S. Did you know Macy's just did the same thing. GRRRRR!

Anyways....Here is more about the dress:

Party in proper style in this pink and black tube dress. Features removable lace and rhinestone rose pin, pleating design and sweetheart bust. Back-zip entry, elastic waist.


Size 1 is approx 30" from center front

Self: 58% polyesterr 38% cotton, 4% spandex; Contrast: 65% polyester, 32% cotton, 3% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester

Hand wash

Imported
 
So there you have it...the flower is indeed removable...lol. I purchased a size 20 which is my normal size in the store.
 
I have never purchased a dress from Torrid unless it is on clearance. They are just too expensive while the quality often does not match up.
 
I digress....Here are a few other dresses I am eyeing....
 
Come on 50% off!...Hopefully when I have money. LOL.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive