My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Pink and Black London Tube Dress
w/ Rose
Original $64.00
Clearance $44.98
Purchased $12.49

I fell in love with this dress. I just thought it was cute to the max!!! It's a satin type of material. The top portion is a dusty pink color while the bottom is black. There is a rose on the side (in the picture on the right near the hip) which has rhinestones in the middle of it. I'm pretty sure the rose is removable as I saw a silver clamp where it is attached but I have not tried to remove it. I purchased the dress during the 50% off clearance sale and used a $10 off coupon to lower the price even more. I also got a 5% off diva style discount but that only took off a few cents. Pretty much the $10 discount paid for the high sky shipping Torrid has. They stated that it is a flat rate but my shipping was lower before the change...P.S. Did you know Macy's just did the same thing. GRRRRR!

Anyways....Here is more about the dress:

Party in proper style in this pink and black tube dress. Features removable lace and rhinestone rose pin, pleating design and sweetheart bust. Back-zip entry, elastic waist.


Size 1 is approx 30" from center front

Self: 58% polyesterr 38% cotton, 4% spandex; Contrast: 65% polyester, 32% cotton, 3% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester

Hand wash

Imported
 
So there you have it...the flower is indeed removable...lol. I purchased a size 20 which is my normal size in the store.
 
I have never purchased a dress from Torrid unless it is on clearance. They are just too expensive while the quality often does not match up.
 
I digress....Here are a few other dresses I am eyeing....
 
Come on 50% off!...Hopefully when I have money. LOL.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive