My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 8, 2011

postheadericon Plus Outfit of the Day

I just wanted to show pictures of what I had on today....I will start from the top and work my way down...=]

In my hair I wore:


2-pack
$1.50
I wore one on each side of my hair.

For the actual outfit I wore:


Floral Lace Open Cardigan
$24.80

I wore a white v-neck cami underneath it. ($3.50)

For bottoms I wore black jeggings:
$10.80 (I think)

For shoes I did a wordrobe change....The first pair ended up hurting my feet which is the reason for the change.

I started out with these:
Greeta Giada Boots
$27.xx
Hamricks

Madden Girl Zaney Boot
$59.95
DSW

I also wore my leaf bracelet from a previous haul, a ring from my bday haul, and some simple silver hoop earrings. I also wore two necklaces from f21...


As you might be able to tell everything came from Forever 21+ unless noted.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive