My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, January 8, 2011

postheadericon Plus Outfit of the Day

I just wanted to show pictures of what I had on today....I will start from the top and work my way down...=]

In my hair I wore:


2-pack
$1.50
I wore one on each side of my hair.

For the actual outfit I wore:


Floral Lace Open Cardigan
$24.80

I wore a white v-neck cami underneath it. ($3.50)

For bottoms I wore black jeggings:
$10.80 (I think)

For shoes I did a wordrobe change....The first pair ended up hurting my feet which is the reason for the change.

I started out with these:
Greeta Giada Boots
$27.xx
Hamricks

Madden Girl Zaney Boot
$59.95
DSW

I also wore my leaf bracelet from a previous haul, a ring from my bday haul, and some simple silver hoop earrings. I also wore two necklaces from f21...


As you might be able to tell everything came from Forever 21+ unless noted.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive