My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, January 7, 2011

postheadericon shopcraze.com

So...Maybe I'm late but I just found this site called shopcraze.com and I am in love with it. You can get NYX products for cheaper as well as MAC samples!...

I ended up making one purchase and then going back and making another later that night. lol. Ironically enough the second purchase got here before the first. Go figure...Anyways....In this haul I only purchased 3 lip glosses and three eyeshadows.

Here are the NYX Round Lipgloss:


Honey
(a light golden brown that looks pretty clear when on my brown skin)

Natural
( a great nude lipgloss)


Soap Opera Queen
(I seriously think this is the wrong picture associated with this name. The REAL soap opera queen is more like this:

That's a BIIIIIG difference)


Here are the swatches on my skin:


I also purchased NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadows:



White


Nude


Turquoise

Here are swatches:




The lipgloss were $1.95 each and the eyeshadows were $1.45 each. The only downside is that the site does not have a whole bunch of brands like Cherry Culture but the shipping and item price for many things are a tad cheaper.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive