My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

postheadericon The Barbie You Will Never Get To Play With!

I decided to purchase this shirt from Hot Topic.


Barbie Think Of Me
$22.50- $28.50
You're not conceited, you're just honest.


And hot.



100% cotton

Wash warm; dry low

Imported

Listed in junior sizes

By Mighty Fine

SKU: 921037

 
 
Since the shirt is junior sized I ordered a 3X for $26.50. I was able to get an additional $5 off which paid for shipping. The shipping time was fast. It shipped on 02/07 and I received the item today (2/09). The shirt does have stretch in it and is a long length type of tee. Maybe it's because it's a junior plus shirt but either way I'm glad. The stores (at least the ones I've been in) don't carry anything past a 2XL in the female department. Because most tees will shrink I just don't feel comfortable settling for a 2X even though that means I have to pay for shipping. *sad face* I really wish they would change that. Good thing some of the Male section shirts are slim fit tees so they look just as good on me.
 
Overall I would recommend the tee. I'm just not quite sure I'm ready to pay another $28 for another shirt anytime soon from there.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers