My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

postheadericon Square Up!



About


Square is a revolutionary service that enables anyone to accept credit cards anywhere. Square offers an easy to use, free credit card reader that plugs into a phone or iPad. It's simple to sign up. There is no extra equipment, complicated contracts, monthly fees or merchant account required.


Now when you swipe a card with Square there is just one fee: 2.75%. What you see is what you pay.




Square lets you accept credit cards quickly and easily, using what you already have in your pocket: your phone. When you want to know how much money you’ve made, you no longer have to wade through a complex maze of hidden costs and fees. Just simple multiplication and you know what will be in your bank account.



Payments, simplified.

 
 
*If you enter credit card numbers manually, Square costs 3.5% + 15¢ per transaction.

***Information taken directly from Square Up website.



I have just received my square up piece in white. Just like the picture shows, you put the piece into the earpiece jack and you are good to go. I have thought about starting a business for a while and items like this make taking payments easy.

The reader itself is free but you do have to sign up and provide personal information. I did some research and read over the security policy and came to the conclusion that I would give them my info to get the reader.

The reader fits easily into my HTC EVO 4 that currently has a case over it....I just can't wait to actually be able to get my business going!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers