My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011

postheadericon DSW Haul

Another Shoe Purchase!!!...As usual Ebates was used in the purchase of these lovely shoes...



Color: Black
Price: $29.94

Check out all of the daring details on the Madden Girl Kholor! From the zippered platform and cuff to the peep toe, this lace-up bootie is sure to make you stand out.




•Smooth synthetic upper

•Lace up

•Fold over cuff with zipper lined details

•10" ankle opening

•1" platform, 4¼" photo stacked heel

•Synthetic sole

•Imported



I only wish I could get alt views so that you could see what I see in this shoe as this particular picture does the shoe NO JUSTICE! Make sure to check out the link for additional pictures!!


I decided to buy my mom a pair of shoes as well.....

Color: Multi Pastels
Price: $29.95

Slip on this adorable flat by Fergalicious. The plaid Alana has adorable ruffle detailing making this an oh so sweet choice.




•Plaid fabric upper

•Satin ruffle detail on round toe

•Synthetic sole

•Imported


She doesn't know I bought it for her so hopefully she will like it!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive