My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 20, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21 Haul

As usual I went shopping!!!!!

Color: DK Denim
Price: $15.80


Forever 21+ - This pair of stretch denim shorts features a 10-button matelot construction, wide waistband, and buttoned welt pockets along the seat. Antique finish shank buttons. Lightweight. Woven. Unlined.




DETAILS:

- 15" waist side seam to hem x 4.5" inseam x 24" leg opening x 10.5" rise x 34" waist

- Measured from Size 12

- 82% cotton, 16% polyester, 2% elastane

-Machine wash cold, tumble dry normal

- Imported

 


Color: Purple
Price: $5.50 (each)
 
Fabulous Finds Faith 21 - This fab feather weight cotton-blend tee is perfect for layering over tanks or under your favorite outerwear. V-neck. Short sleeves. Knit.


- 28" length from high point shoulder to hem, 40" chest, 14" shoulder width, 6.5" sleeve length

- Measured from 1X

- Imported

Color: DK Denim
Price: $24.80
 
Forever 21 + - Add a laid back edge to your frilly floral dress with this destroyed denim jacket. It features a basic collar, 6 button tab placket, button flap pockets at the bust, vertical welt pockets, and button tab cuffs. Destroyed accents throughout. Permacrease accents along the hemline. Antique finish hardware. Long sleeve. Medium weight. Woven. Unlined.




DETAILS:

- 25" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 45" chest, 44" waist, 26" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 15.5" shoulder width

- Measured from 1X

- 100% cotton

- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low

- Imported

Color: Purple
Price: $3.50
 
Forever 21 + - A fabulous basic layering piece. This sleeveless top has a V-neck and spaghetti straps. Lightweight knit.




DETAILS:

- 24.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 33" chest, 10.5" shoulder width

- Measured from 1X

- 95% cotton, 5% spandex

- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low

- Imported

 
 
I saw a denim jacket at Lane Bryant and wanted it but it was $69.50. Ugh! I checked F21 and found one for way cheaper! Because my local F21 does not carry the plus line (only one store in my entire state does which is 2hrs away), I just added some stuff to get the free shipping. I added things from the plus line. I like the way purple looks on me and since it was a light purple I decided to go ahead and purchase it. Coral is a color I don't wear often but I think for the spring/summer I will try something new! The shorts look a tad short but I was thinking I would pair some crop leggings underneath and a pair of cute wedges!
 
My subtotal came to $55.10. With tax o $4.27, my final purchase price total was $59.37! That's really good for plus size items. I understand it takes more fabric but some of these plus size stores charge outrageous prices! I'm glad F21 finally decided to get plus size even if it is only online...for now anyway.
 
 
 
P.S.
 
I needed a belt. Not too many stores have good quality belts....Not the put around my waist to look cute belt but the hold my pants up kind of belt. I had a coupon so I went to Lane Bryant....
 
Original Price: $34.50
Purchase Price: $14.11
 
Classic leather belt features an etched silvertone buckle for just a hint of flair!
 
 
I carry weight in my stomach so I tend to have to go up in size when it comes to the I'm-going-to-put-the-belt-through-my-belt-loops type of belt. I had to get a 26/28 in the belt. Although I don't wear this size I'm not surprised that that size feels the most comfortable. I hate it when plus size females with tummy wear their pants below their stomach and let it just hang over. That is just not cute! I never look at size when shopping, only fit.
 
I ended up paying $14.11 for the belt. My mom bought a pair of shorts and some socks. We didn't see anything else worth buying today.
 
Well, that's my haul. Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

B said...

Love the shorts!!! I need to find a pair of shorts like that with all those buttons!!!

chek out my blog here allthingssgirly

Unknown said...

You should check them out. They have them in smaller sizes if that's what you need. If I come across more I will definitely make a post!

B said...

Thanks :) I'm picky about shorts can't order online I have to try them on because I don't think ass checks hanging out is hot!!!!

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive