My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

postheadericon Free Shoes with DSW

Who doesn't like FREE shoes?....Check this out..


SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should definitely become a DSW rewards member! Because I am a shoe Luver, I earned a rewards certificate. I also used the code CLOVER to get free shipping and another reward to get 500 bonus points toward another certificate! YAY!...Here's a closer look at what I purchased.

Restricted Puppy Love Flower Flat
Clearance Price: $9.94
Color: Grey


The Restricted Puppy Love is an adorable ballet flat, perfect for weekends and fun occasions.




•Faux suede upper with flower ornament

•Elastic topline for comfortable fit

•Synthetic toe tip

•Lightly padded footbed

•Synthetic sole

•Imported



I adore flats more than I do heels. But amazingly I have a lot of heels...go figure!....I wish I could have purchased more colors but since this was a clearance shoe I was just surprised they had my size! Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and I don't get the "We're So Sorry" Email!
 
P.S. I just got my other shoes from the previous post today!...YAY!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive