My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 28, 2011

postheadericon IGIGI Purchase

Not too long ago I won a $100 gift card to igigi. I have been sitting on this gift card for a few weeks as I could not decide on what I wanted. Although they have some VERY pretty pieces, I just didn't know where I would wear any of the dresses to so I opted for some jewelry. Although they have seperates like skirts, blazers/jackets, belts and clutches, I didn't find anything I really liked.

I stumbled upon this beautiful ring that I just had to purchase!

$37.99

•Silver Tone Metal Casting Ring With Rhinestone


•Size 9 only

•Lead and Nickle Free

Imported

I really only wear silver colored jewelry so this was right up my alley. I like the stone in it because it reminds me of my birthstone. I'm alittle hesitant on the fit though. They only had a size 9 but I usually take a 10. Hopefully it will still fit, if not it will be going back...too bad shipping wont be refunded.
 
The shipping price was $8 but there was no tax added. I used a coupon for an additional $10 off which made my total $35.99 to be deducted from my giftcard.
 
I really wanted to add this necklace to my purchase but the website stated it was non returnable.
$65.00
 
Light Amethyst stones set in a hematite necklace.


Lobster Claw Clasp

5 -1/2" Drop Post Earrings

Lead and Nickle Free

The website did not state how long the necklace was and did not show what the earrings looked like. For $65 I need to know!...Oh well. Maybe it will go on clearance soon so none of it would even matter. Wishful thinking!...Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive