My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 7, 2011

postheadericon Lane Bryant 40% Off Sale

As a shopper, I just couldn't resist this sale. One thing I did do is wait until the last day. This sort of prevented me from over spending as the things I really wanted but didn't need were out of stock in my size. I used Ebates to receive 4.0% cash back on my purchase.


I purchased four things for myself






Color: Black
Original Price: $36.00
Sale Price: $21.58

A delicate lace band adds a touch of femininity to this smooth cup push-up demi bra. Offering shapely support, this convertible style criss-crosses in back and is an ideal choice under low-cut tops and dresses.

The demi push up bra tends to run small around the band so I had to go up a size there. I've had the bra before in black and pink but they are a tad bit uncomfortable until stretched a little. I decided to go ahead and order another since I'm quite fond of the bra!


Color: Hearts
Original: $40.00
Paid: $12.00

Sexy underwire plunge bra features a fun heart print and contract lace trim. Ideal for low cut and plunging necklines. Adjustable straps. Mesh back with hook and eye closure.

This bra was on clearance for $19.99 of which I got 40% off taking it down to the price you see above. My favorite color is pink and I adore plunge bras!



Original: $18.95
Paid: $11.38

Footless lace tights add elegance to everyday skirts and today's trendy tunics. Comfortable elastic waist.

I thought the design was very cute and I just can't wait to make an outfit with them!


Original: $59.50

Trendy jegging combines cargo jean styling with a comfortable knit fabric. Features pleated cargo pockets with flaps and grippers. Faux front slash pockets and back trouser pockets add detail without bulk. Decorative stitching accents. Single-button waistband with zip fly.

These jeggings were on sale for $19.99 of which I got 40% off. I love leggings! It just seems like you can look good effortlessly when you add leggings!



Because Lane Bryant has free shipping to store, I didn't have to worry about that. In all I paid $61.37 including $4.41 in tax. Had I paid at regular price I would have paid $154.45 before tax. That's a savings of $93.08. I don't know about you but that's quite a lot for me!


P.S....

I also bought my mom this bra:

Lace No-Wire Bra
Original Price: $34.00
Paid: $20.40


The full coverage comfort of our no-wire bra gets a sexy lace makeover! Extra-wide adjustable straps enhance support and comfort. Padded back closure.

Her tatas are bigger than mine so she doesn't need or want any extra push up. I think the bra is very cute and I'm glad I convinced her to pick one out! With tax of $1.98, I paid $21.98 for her bra. YAY for savings and discounts.
Don't forget to sign up for Ebates to get cash back from your online purchases. It's totally free to sign up. All you do is find the store that you plan to make a purchase from, click the link, a window will open up that will briefly display a tracking ticket number, and then you will come to the site to proceed as normal. It's that easy!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive