My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 13, 2011

postheadericon Old Navy Haul

I wanted to purchase some of the "One Day Wonder" dresses from Old Navy but I got there too late so my size was all out. Well all sizes except XS, small, and one or two mediums were out. I attempted to order online but my debit card gets declined but there is a hold placed on my account. For some strange reason my card works fine in stores but wont online. Go figure!...Any who I purchased two dresses. Well one style of dress in two different print/colors...

Pink Print (looks coral in person)


Blue Plaid
Original Price: $19.50
In Store Price: $16.00



Short and sweet! You'll love the return of the babydoll silhouette starting with this lightweight poplin dress featuring a cross-front neckline, elasticized empire waist and lined skirt. Pair with boots or flats for the perfect party look.
 
fabric & care


•100% cotton.

•Machine wash.

•Imported.

overview

•Cross-front neckline

•Elasticized empire waist

•Lined skirt

•Lightweight cotton poplin

fit & sizing

•Approximately 34" from shoulder to hem

•Dress hits mid-thigh

 
 
I really wish Old Navy would get plus size clothing back in stores. I hardly find anything in the store anymore except for jeans and the occasional cut dress. Other than that it's online shopping. And now since the online site does not accept my card...well...let's just say this is the first time in about 5 months that I have purchased anything from ON. *le sigh*

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive