My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, March 26, 2011

postheadericon Old Navy Haul

I've been having a few issues with my computer so I'm late with this haul. I had a 30% off coupon that I used a week ago for some items.

Color: In The Pink
Original Price: $19.94
Sale Price: $13.95

fabric & care


•100% cotton.

•Machine wash.

•Imported.

overview

•Elasticized rib-knit waistband with drawstring cord

•Appliquéd and other graphics vary by color

•Elasticized hem

•Soft French terry cotton

 
 
Color: Pink Plaid
Original Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $10.50

Borrowed from the boys, these board shorts still demonstrate a woman's touch, from the sexy dolphin hemline to the smooth satiny fabric. The elasticized waistband with drawstring tie ensures a flexible, flattering fit. Available in solid colors or peppy patterns and graphics.


fabric & care


•100% polyester.

•Machine wash.

•Imported.

overview

•Elasticized waistband with drawstring tie

•Sporty pieced side-stripes and dolphin hem

•Available in solid colors with contrasting trim or patterned and graphic styles

•Smooth, quick-drying shell with satiny finish inside

fit & sizing

•Sits low on waist

•Straight through hip and thigh

•3" inseam

•Board shorts hit high on thigh

 
I also purchased another pair of active capris with pockets in them. I'm planning on working out and thought they would be perfect. In all I spend $36 and some change on all three items. It would have been $52 and change without the 30% off coupon.

I purchased this swimsuit from walmart.com to wear with the shorts.

$17.00
Color: Black (only comes in one color)


Item Description..

•One piece


•Retro fit

•Feminine shirred front

•Lightly padded cups with elastic waistband


With shipping of $0.97 but tax I paid $19.23. I've been eyeing a couple of swimsuits from swimsuitsforall.com but I really just wanted a cheap but good swimsuit for a few wears. I don't go to too many pools but I do plan on going to the beach this summer and needed a new suit.
 
Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive