My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 26, 2011

postheadericon Old Navy Haul

I've been having a few issues with my computer so I'm late with this haul. I had a 30% off coupon that I used a week ago for some items.

Color: In The Pink
Original Price: $19.94
Sale Price: $13.95

fabric & care


•100% cotton.

•Machine wash.

•Imported.

overview

•Elasticized rib-knit waistband with drawstring cord

•Appliquéd and other graphics vary by color

•Elasticized hem

•Soft French terry cotton

 
 
Color: Pink Plaid
Original Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $10.50

Borrowed from the boys, these board shorts still demonstrate a woman's touch, from the sexy dolphin hemline to the smooth satiny fabric. The elasticized waistband with drawstring tie ensures a flexible, flattering fit. Available in solid colors or peppy patterns and graphics.


fabric & care


•100% polyester.

•Machine wash.

•Imported.

overview

•Elasticized waistband with drawstring tie

•Sporty pieced side-stripes and dolphin hem

•Available in solid colors with contrasting trim or patterned and graphic styles

•Smooth, quick-drying shell with satiny finish inside

fit & sizing

•Sits low on waist

•Straight through hip and thigh

•3" inseam

•Board shorts hit high on thigh

 
I also purchased another pair of active capris with pockets in them. I'm planning on working out and thought they would be perfect. In all I spend $36 and some change on all three items. It would have been $52 and change without the 30% off coupon.

I purchased this swimsuit from walmart.com to wear with the shorts.

$17.00
Color: Black (only comes in one color)


Item Description..

•One piece


•Retro fit

•Feminine shirred front

•Lightly padded cups with elastic waistband


With shipping of $0.97 but tax I paid $19.23. I've been eyeing a couple of swimsuits from swimsuitsforall.com but I really just wanted a cheap but good swimsuit for a few wears. I don't go to too many pools but I do plan on going to the beach this summer and needed a new suit.
 
Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive