My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

postheadericon Shoe Dazzle Tame Your Tresses!

I was looking for a better flat iron. I wanted to upgrade from that $10-$20 flat iron from Walmart. Not that there's anything wrong with them but I've heard you get better results with some of the more expensive kinds...lol....and plus I don't get my hair done so splurging on a flat iron was ok in my opinion...

Proliss Turbo Silk Straightening Iron
Zebra/White Print
Retail: $300
Shoe Dazzle Price: $39.95
Paid: $14


“Tame your unruly tresses with this powerful Proliss Turbo Silk straightening iron! It comes in an array of vibrant animal prints that will instantly banish dull hair. It’s a snap to straighten, curl or put a wave in your hair with the state-of-the-art straightener. Negative ions released by the straightener’s tourmaline-infused ceramic plates reduce static and frizz and lock in moisture. It works on all hair types, so don’t reach for that hat—show off your lovely locks!”

I was able to get the flat iron for $14 through a living social deal from a previous post. You could purchase a shoe dazzle credit (each credit buys you one item) for $19 but I was able to get an additional $5 off by this being my first purchase from living social. Shoe Dazzle has free shipping so I just used a credit and BAM I had a new flat iron. Many people have stated that it is comparable to the CHI flat iron which I don't own so I can't comment but I do hope it turns out to be the best flat iron I've ever used!

They also had a snake print. leopard print, and cheetah/giraffe print. Click HERE to go directly to the flat iron deal or click HERE to sign up for shoe dazzle and get 20-50% off your first purchase. You can always come back and the link to be taken to the deal after you sign up. You have 30 days to return so feel free!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive