My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, March 18, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul

So Wet Seal is having a buy one get one for $0.01 on clearance. I wanted to use the giftcard that I got from them through SWAGG but because my total was more than the giftcard amount I couldn't. I'm guessing because the website only allows you to pay with one card and the giftcard could only be inputted as a credit card instead of giftcard. *shrugs shoulders*

I only purchased two things:

Regular Price: $24.50
Sale Price: $16.99

Perfect with any Wet Seal jeans! This tank features multiple faceted studs and bead trim, slub details through out, drape kanga front, and a banded bottom.






95% Rayon / 5% Spandex

Hand Wash

USA



I love the jewels and how the front of the shirt falls to cover any flaws in the tummy area!
 
 
Original Price: $26.80
Sale Price: $15.99
 
 
Trendy and super cute! Featuring a wedge heel, peep toe with buckle closure, and jute detailing through out.






All Man Made Materials

Imported
 
Here is a better picture of the shoes but in red:
The blue on the website looks slightly purple so I'm expecting a bluple color...lol. I received free shipping and with tax of $1.32, I paid a total of $18.32 for both items. Hopefully I don't get an email telling me anything was out of stock. I would be so upset as I would have been able to order something else in its place. *fingers crossed!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive