My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 18, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul

So Wet Seal is having a buy one get one for $0.01 on clearance. I wanted to use the giftcard that I got from them through SWAGG but because my total was more than the giftcard amount I couldn't. I'm guessing because the website only allows you to pay with one card and the giftcard could only be inputted as a credit card instead of giftcard. *shrugs shoulders*

I only purchased two things:

Regular Price: $24.50
Sale Price: $16.99

Perfect with any Wet Seal jeans! This tank features multiple faceted studs and bead trim, slub details through out, drape kanga front, and a banded bottom.






95% Rayon / 5% Spandex

Hand Wash

USA



I love the jewels and how the front of the shirt falls to cover any flaws in the tummy area!
 
 
Original Price: $26.80
Sale Price: $15.99
 
 
Trendy and super cute! Featuring a wedge heel, peep toe with buckle closure, and jute detailing through out.






All Man Made Materials

Imported
 
Here is a better picture of the shoes but in red:
The blue on the website looks slightly purple so I'm expecting a bluple color...lol. I received free shipping and with tax of $1.32, I paid a total of $18.32 for both items. Hopefully I don't get an email telling me anything was out of stock. I would be so upset as I would have been able to order something else in its place. *fingers crossed!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive