My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 11, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21+

Next on my list will be this dress....

$24.80



Forever 21+ - Celebrate sunny days in this flirty strapless polka dot woven dress featuring a decorative front button placket, side inset pockets, and a smocked upper back. Finished with a hidden side zipper with a single hook-eye top closure. Fully lined. Clear hidden grip at the upper bust to minimize slippage.




DETAILS:

- 28" approx length from top of bust to hem, 35" chest, 34" waist

- Measured from 1X

- Shell & lining: 100% cotton; Hand wash, tumble dry low

- Imported

I LOVE the buttons on this dress! I think the buttons are what sold the dress for me. It adds a little something extra to it! AND it has pockets!!...I love pockets!!...In the summer I hate carrying extra (purse) as it can get really hot so pockets are WONDERFUL! I shall be clicking on that "order" button later on today!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive