My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Sunday, April 3, 2011

postheadericon Lane Bryant Purchase

As you can tell, I went to Lane Bryant today....I ended up purchasing two things.A tank and a pair of shorts and spent $86...even with a coupon...That's more than my last Torrid haul!...Not happy about that. To top it off the bermuda shorts I bought do not fit. I'm going to take them back tomorrow. I thought about getting a bigger size but I'm not in love with them so I will more than likely just get my money back.

Here is the tank that I purchased...

$36.95
Black (and white striped)

Striped tank top features a feminine lace pockets and shoulder panel. A fun way to show off just a hint of skin! (item 91258)

I ended up paying $26.32 plus tax for the shirt. The only thing I don't like about the tank is that the lase pocket sits up so high that I feel like it's almost in my face. I guess that's because my neck isn't as long as the models *sad face* but I still love it!


BTW....I sold my first item on EBay today. I can't believe that it actually sold for it's "buy it now" price of $100. I sold a AT&T Palm Pixi Plus phone in black. It was brand new/never used. AT&T sent me two devices for one line. I told them about it but they could find no record of it. I have never been charged for the phone so I guess it was a parting gift. lol. I still have my used Palm Pixi Plus in blue that I am thinking of selling....I wonder how much I could get for that...hmmmm....

Anywhoo...Thanks for reading!....Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

=]

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive