My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 28, 2011

postheadericon Lane Bryant/Loop 18 Haul

I've been known to post hauls from LB but this is my first time ordering from Loop 18. Loop 18 is the junior plus trendy version of LB. The prices are about the same as well. I ordered from the clearance section...Here it is....


Loop 18:

Was $54.95
Now $10.00
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off

Glittering patches highlight these stretch denim skinny jeans. Crease details at the hips and leg openings give them a lived-in look.

Loop 18 apparel is specifically designed for the plus size junior
 
 
Was $44.95
Now $10.00
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off

Add an instant wow factor to your wardrobe. Draping tunic tube top sparkles with a sequined sweetheart bodice. Draping empire waist and body flow flatteringly to the asymmetrical hem. Longer length pairs perfectly with skinny jeans and leggings.
Loop 18 apparel is specifically designed for the plus size junior
 
Because it was buy 1 get 1 50% off, the pants were $5.00. The tube top looks more like a dress and that's how I plan to wear it.
 
 
 
I purchased a pair of jeggings from LB:
 
Was $59.50
Now $14.99
FINAL SALE



GET 40% OFF WITH CODE:FINALSALELB

Looks like a jean, but feels like a legging! Super soft and comfortable slim-fit knit jegging features faux front pockets, two back pockets and double belt loops. Button closure with zip fly.
 
With the additional 40% off the pants were $9.00.
 
My subtotal came to $24.00. With tax of $1.86 and free shipping, I paid $25.86. Good deal!!!

1 comments:

Mizdragonfly said...

I love the hot pink tunic - so nice!

K.

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive