My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 2, 2011

postheadericon Torrid Haul Part 1

Torrid.com finally fixed their haute cash promotion. Haute Cash is like Lane Bryants Real Woman Dollars except you can use it online. You would have to spend a certain amount on a previous purchase to receive your haute cash. It could then be redeemed for every $50 you spend, you would get $25 off. I ended up making two purchases. One of which I got free shipping...Here it is...



Original Price: $48
Clearance Price: $29.98


Work the runway - or the mall, office or home in these high fashion wedge booties. Features buckle strap design, perforated detailing and peep-toe.

4 1/2" heel with 1" platform

Slip-resistant sole

Man-made materials

Imported


$14.50


This 30 piece bangle pack features a variety of silver bangles. Share 'em or keep 'em for yourself!

Imported
 
 
 
 
Original Price: $12.00
Paid: $6.00


Be bad to the bone with this skull two finger ring. Features hematite skull accented by crystals and rhinestone wings.

Approx 1 1/2"

Imported
 
I know I've purchased the ring in a previous haul but the size I purchased was too small. Torrid's exchange policy is awful and since my nearest store didn't have any I ordered another one. I got it for even cheaper this time around! I've also been wanting some bangles that will fit my large wrist so hopefully these will live up to that expectation!As for the shoes, I've been eyeing those for a while. I was waiting for them to go on sale even further but since I had hautecash I went a head and ordered.
 
My total before haute cash was applied was $50.48. With $25.00 haute case, shipping of $8.00, and tax of $2.59, I spent a total of $36.07.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive