My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul

Wet Seal has had a good deal on some clearance items...Of course here is what I purchased:

Clearance: $5.00

Very stylish and fun jacket features a all over leopard faux fur body, full snap button down front, long sleeves, a fold over collar and attached tie front sash belt.

100% polyester

Dry Clean Only

Imported



I looked at the jacket before but would have never purchased it at regular price but for $5, I would definitely see what I can do with it.




Original Price: $36.50
Clearance Price: $5.00

Very cute stylish jean by YMI is a must have this season! Features a denim body with rhinestone embellished back button flap pockets, and a 18" boot leg opening. Heavy dark stitching completes the look.

74% Cotton / 24% Polyester / 2% Spandex

Machine Wash

Imported
 
I don't normally do jeans this light. I've only had one pair of "light skin" jeans but I loved the detailing on the back pockets and the price was definitely right!I couldn't get a good picture of the back pockets but you can click the link above to view them.


Cowl Neck Beaded Top
Original Price: $22.50
Clearance Price: $2.00

Rock this top with your favorite pair of Wet Seal jeans. Features a cowl neckline, with beaded shoulder appliques, and a soft knit body.



95% Rayon / 5% Spandex

Hand Wash

USA
For me it tends to be about details. I loved the detailing on the shoulders. It just gives it a little something extra for the spring/summer!



I normally don't purchase anything from the "regular" line but I thought these were too cute to pass up:

Original Price: $15.50
Clearance Price: $5.00

Super cute and basic mini skirt features a solid body, thin stripes throughout, pull over waistband and measuring 13.5" long.

65% Cotton / 30% Polyester / 5% Spandex

Machine Wash

Imported



Original Price: $19.50
Clearance Price: $5.00
 
Look your best with this skirt! Featuring a pieced together body, elastic pull over band with striping throughout and measuring 16.5" long.

80% Polyester / 15% Rayon / 5% Spandex

Machine Wash

Imported



I also purchased some jewelry and a headband:

The necklace is no longer available for purchase so I couldn't get pictures but it is a silver chain with turquoise and silver beads. It was on sale for $4.99.

Satin Bow Headband
Price: $2.50

Headband features satin covered bands with bow accent.
Imported
 
 
My subtotal came to $29.49. I had a 10% discount code that took off $2.95. With free shipping and tax of $1.83, I paid a grand total of $28.37. Pretty good deal if I do say so myself...
 
 
 
What have you purchased lately?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive