My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 9, 2011

postheadericon Amour at First Sight!....

As you may know I LOVE the Shoe Dazzle website!...For a while a particular shoe I've grown to love has been out of stock. Although I wasn't "stalking" her, I had her saved in my favorites list. To my surprise "Add to Bag" popped up! And I did just that!



HOW TO WEAR IT
Give me amour! She’s got sparkly gold studs on her faux suede toes.

Amour’s got it going on, with bright aqua color-blocking and an edgy heel. Balance out your look with an understated outfit, like white wide-leg trousers and a silky top with a beribboned bow. Sparkly gold jewelry will match Amour’s studs; try a metallic chain necklace or sculptural statement ring.
 
ABOUT THE STYLE
Origin: Imported
Fit: ¼ size small
Color: Aqua
Heel Height: 4” heel*
Platform: 1” platform*
Description: Studded faux suede platform pump
 
*measurements are approximate and may vary by size
 
The shoe is absolutely beautiful. I have seen the shoe on different sites for twice as much as I paid so I got quite a good deal! All items on the site are $39.95 each but I got 20% off bringing mine down to $31.96 including free shipping and no tax.

2 comments:

S Nicole - lush expert said...

I love this shoe! Now does it come in a size 11?
S Nicole
www.thelushepisodes.com

Unknown said...

That's the size I wear at Shoe Dazzle...So yes ma'am they sure do go up to a size 11!...

This particular shoe has been out for a couple of months so might not be available. I just happened to take a look on the website and saw my size 11 in stock and scooped it right on up!

They do have many other cute shoes and all of them go up to an 11 so make sure you check them out!

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers