My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 1, 2011

postheadericon Here's The Skinny...

I am on trend with the bright colored shoes and pants despite being a bit bigger than some. I wear what I want and I really want these....

Turquoise
Magenta
$19.80

Forever 21+ - A pair of stretch skinny jeans that features a tab button closure at the waist, zip fly, 4 pocket construction, and tonal stitching throughout. Five belt loops. Antique finish hardware. Lightweight. Woven. Unlined.




DETAILS:

- 32" approx inseam, 38" waist, 10.5" rise, 23" thigh girth, 12" leg opening

- Measured from Size 14

- Shell: 70% cotton, 29% polyester, 1% spandex; lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton

- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low

- Imported

I plan on purchasing both colors today or tomorrow. There is also a white color but I already have a white pair of skinnies.
 
Any ideas on cute outfits?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers