My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 6, 2011

postheadericon It's Fergilicious!...

I went back to CityChicOnline.com and made another purchase because the mint dress I received arrived damaged...=[...I really thought it was adorable too! Anyways...I was able to order a new dress for cheaper this time around.

Was: $72.00
Now: $20.00

DESCRIPTION:


Looking for that pretty, feminine and comfortable dress? Found! The contrast lace fergie dress is feminine, chic and beautiful. It looks great with black or white high heels and also looks super cute with a pair of ballerina flats.
 
I thought this dress was totally summer appropriate and will come in handy for memorial day weekend! Along with the hat I purchased from LB! The dress was on clearance for $20 but I used a code to take 30% off which took it down to $14. Free shipping and no tax made that the final price.
 








0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers