My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

postheadericon MAC Surf Baby Collection

The Surf Baby collection from MAC is out in parts of the world and in the US for pro members. Of course I ordered!...Well I ordered what I REALLY wanted first and might go back for more later.




Hibiscus
Cremesheen
Bright orange coral
3.0 g / 0.1 US oz


Bust Out!
Lustre
Dirty midtone violet
3.0 g / 0.1 US oz
$15.50 each


Surf-cultured. Shine-right. Boldly floral sun-bright or delicately nude-y, these lipsticks wear their summer stripes with the cool grace of a real surfer dude. Add their white casing and there's no doubt - summer starts here.... Limited edition.

I get 40% off with my pro discount so my lipsticks were $9.30 each.




Strange Potion
Soft coral pink
4.8 g / 0.17 US oz
$15.50


Summer's highest, most power-charged shine...shaded for the season. Features a white cap and the vibrant striped pattern of M·A·C summer. Limited edition

I didn't get to pick up Strange Potion with the Venomous Villains collection so I scooped it up with this one. With the discount I paid $9.30 for it.




Paradise
Coral w/Gold overspray
9 g / 0.31 US oz
$28.00

 
Micro-fine, creamy...flatters summer skin and freckles with low-to-buildable coverage. Add a peach shade with gold hibiscus overspray and, sun or none, you're ready to glow. Oversize white compact features M·A·C Surf, Baby! logo. Limited edition.


The cheek powder with my discount was $16.80. I plan to use it as a blush but because it is a cheek powder it might be bigger than a typical blush powder.



My subtotal was $44.70. With tax of $4 and shipping of $7, I paid $55.70.

4 comments:

Mizdragonfly said...

Love the coral-theme products - and also really like the packaging :)

K.

Unknown said...

LOL..I honestly just noticed the coral theme...lol...I thought the packaging was cute as well!!

Thanks for reading!!

The Mad Twins said...

oee, it seems that I have to go and check out the mac store again ^-^



xxx London & Paris

ps: you can still join our Chanel giveaway

Unknown said...

You sure should!! I can't wait to get mine. =]

Thank you so much for reading and I will definitely check out the giveaway!

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers