My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Sunday, May 1, 2011

postheadericon Rumor Has It....

Shoe Dazzle is a personalized shoe service owned by Kim Kardashian.You pay $39.95 for each item and if you click HERE you can save 20% off your first purchase. It is a monthly service but you have the option of skipping each month if nothing tickles your fancy. It really is so much simpler than people think and I LOVE it!...I have never been charged for a month that I have skipped and you can cancel at any time you feel with absolutely no penalty! I would advise that if you don't want to give your credit card info then wait for a Living Social or Groupon Deal. Anyhoo... Check out what I purchased...






HOW TO WEAR IT
Rumor has it! This shoe’s sparkling silver chain straps and peep-toe are downright sexy.
You’ve never seen a shoe like Rumor. Imagine sleek chains enveloping your foot from ankle to toe, with a delicate ankle strap up top. Its basic black needs a major boost of color, so why not match coral jeans with a bright blue blazer and featherweight tee?

ABOUT THE STYLE
Origin: Imported
Fit: True to Size
Description: Edgy faux-leather and chain peep-toe platform pump
Color: Black
Heel Height: 3.25"
Platform: 1"


*measurements are approximate and may vary by size



I just could not resist falling for Rumor. The shoe is originally $39.95 but I used an LS deal from a previous post and only paid $14 for it. I wavered a little over Rumor because so much of the toe is out but I decided that summer time is approaching and that is exactly what I want!

So there you go....The Rumor Got To Me!!! LOL.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers