My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Monday, May 2, 2011

postheadericon The Skinny Part Deux

Today I ended up purchasing the skinny jeans from the previous post!!!...I am so excited to get them. The colors are absolutely gorgeous!!!

In addition to those I purchased:



Silver/Mint



Silver/Black
$1.50

Fabulous Finds - FINAL SALE - Dainty flower earrings feature an iridescent finish and faux diamond at center. Post back.


- 0.5" dia

- Imported

I purchased the mint ones to go with the mint dress I ordered about two post ago. I think these will look so haute together!! The black ones were just too cute to leave behind.

$1.50

Fabulous Finds , FINAL SALE- Long curb chain necklace that features arose cameo medallion and a pressed detail frame. Lobster claw clasp. High polish finish. Lightweight.




DETAILS:

- 18.5" approx. chain length;0.5" width x 0.8" length

- Imported

The necklace spoke to me...It said "Buy Me", so I listened. LOL.




$3.80




FINAL SALE- Complement a spring day in these sweet studs. Daisy studs that feature faceted rhinestones and a post back. High polish finish. Lightweight.




DETAILS:

-0.5" diameter

- Imported

I thought these cute daisy earrings were perfect for summer!!! I can stay cute without doing a whole lot!


$3.50


Forever 21 + - A fabulous basic layering piece. This sleeveless top has a V-neck and spaghetti straps. Lightweight knit.




DETAILS:

- 24.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 33" chest, 10.5" shoulder width

- Measured from 1X

- 95% cotton, 5% spandex

- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low

- Imported

You can never have too many camis. I try to always pick up a new cami every time I order from F21 because they are such a GREAT price. I love the fact that they now have the longer length camis but I'm just hoping they come in other colors besides those basic colors.

With two pairs of jeans at $19.80 added to the mix, tax of $3.99 and free shipping, I ended up spending $55.38!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers