My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 2, 2011

postheadericon The Skinny Part Deux

Today I ended up purchasing the skinny jeans from the previous post!!!...I am so excited to get them. The colors are absolutely gorgeous!!!

In addition to those I purchased:



Silver/Mint



Silver/Black
$1.50

Fabulous Finds - FINAL SALE - Dainty flower earrings feature an iridescent finish and faux diamond at center. Post back.


- 0.5" dia

- Imported

I purchased the mint ones to go with the mint dress I ordered about two post ago. I think these will look so haute together!! The black ones were just too cute to leave behind.

$1.50

Fabulous Finds , FINAL SALE- Long curb chain necklace that features arose cameo medallion and a pressed detail frame. Lobster claw clasp. High polish finish. Lightweight.




DETAILS:

- 18.5" approx. chain length;0.5" width x 0.8" length

- Imported

The necklace spoke to me...It said "Buy Me", so I listened. LOL.




$3.80




FINAL SALE- Complement a spring day in these sweet studs. Daisy studs that feature faceted rhinestones and a post back. High polish finish. Lightweight.




DETAILS:

-0.5" diameter

- Imported

I thought these cute daisy earrings were perfect for summer!!! I can stay cute without doing a whole lot!


$3.50


Forever 21 + - A fabulous basic layering piece. This sleeveless top has a V-neck and spaghetti straps. Lightweight knit.




DETAILS:

- 24.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 33" chest, 10.5" shoulder width

- Measured from 1X

- 95% cotton, 5% spandex

- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low

- Imported

You can never have too many camis. I try to always pick up a new cami every time I order from F21 because they are such a GREAT price. I love the fact that they now have the longer length camis but I'm just hoping they come in other colors besides those basic colors.

With two pairs of jeans at $19.80 added to the mix, tax of $3.99 and free shipping, I ended up spending $55.38!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers