My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Tuesday, June 21, 2011

postheadericon Dare To Be Bold: Color Block Shoes


Usually my shoes do have more than one color. Don't get me wrong, I do have a pair of turquoise heels and some pink wedges but I never thought to purchase a color blocked shoe....Well until now that is. Take a look....

$39.95

Pump up the color with this sexy color block velvet heels.


  • 5" heel




  • Imported




  • Color blocking your shoes is a great way to stay on trend and add some color to your wardrobe! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!

    2 comments:

    Britney said...

    i love the whole color blocking trend.. it so cute . i love ur blog, please follow and check out mine http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    CHarm Ming said...

    Thanks! I will definitely check out your blog.

    About Me

    Join Influenster

    Followers