My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011

postheadericon Dare To Be Bold: Color Block Shoes


Usually my shoes do have more than one color. Don't get me wrong, I do have a pair of turquoise heels and some pink wedges but I never thought to purchase a color blocked shoe....Well until now that is. Take a look....

$39.95

Pump up the color with this sexy color block velvet heels.


  • 5" heel




  • Imported




  • Color blocking your shoes is a great way to stay on trend and add some color to your wardrobe! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    i love the whole color blocking trend.. it so cute . i love ur blog, please follow and check out mine http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    Unknown said...

    Thanks! I will definitely check out your blog.

    About Me

    Join Influenster

    Followers