My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

postheadericon Hard Candy Cosmetics

I have tried Hard Candy Cosmetics in the past but I didn't like the end results. I purchased a couple of blushes that just did not have enough pigmentation for my skin tone. Recently I have been wanting to try their primer and illuminating products. While surfing Walmart.com I came across some new items. One of which was out of stock but I did pick up something!....





So Baked Bronzer--gives the complexion a hint of bronzed color for a sun-kissed look. Sheer Envy Primer--improves foundation application while minimizing imperfections. Plexi Gloss Glossy Lip Shine--coat lips with a shot of glistening, glass color with plexi gloss in genie. Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer--a golden bronze luminizing highlighter that illuminates all skin tones. Infused with 24 karat gold!


I wanted the other one as well but it was OOS....The only thing about the other kit is that I've tried the dolly pink baked blush and its pigmentation is not too good. In addition to that, it looks slightly ashy on me. I still want to try the other illuminator and gloss so if it comes back in stock online or if I find it in one of my local stores, I will make the purchase...



Blush Crush Baked Blush--give your cheeks an all-over warmth and glow with blush crush in living doll. Sheer Envy Primer--improves foundation application while minimizing imperfections. Makeup lasts longer! Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss--for a perfectly plump pout and outrageous shine apply plumping serum in uptown girl. Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer--a pearly luminizing highlighter that illuminates all skin tones. Infused with 24 karat gold!


They are both $8.00 a piece which is a good deal to try out all of the products. Individually they range from about $5-8.

I am expecting the Glamazon Kit some time next week and I do hope it is worth it. As mentioned the kit was $8. With free shipping and tax of $0.62, I paid $8.62 for one kit.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers