My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 4, 2011

postheadericon Jewelry Box Storage

Lately I have been purchasing more jewelry and needed somewhere to store it. I went on the hunt for a jewelry box. I didn't want to pay much for it but I still wanted it to be "grown up" but still on the young side...If that makes any sense. I found a few online and narrowed it down to one carried by Walmart.

I really wanted the brown one but the Walmart I went to didn't have them in stock




This classic Jiang Feng Wooden Jewelry Box in an espresso finish will add a touch of charm to any home. Perfect for storing your treasured jewelry and accessories, the Wooden Jewelry Box features convenient drawers.


Jiang Feng Wooden Jewelry Box:
  • Wooden jewelry box with espresso finish and beige lining
  • 2 doors with etched glass
  • 5 drawers in central compartment
  • Ring holders
  • Mirrors and jewelry hooks
  • No assembly required
  • Dimensions: 9.13"L x 4.53"W x 12.44"H
It is not real big but enough space for what I needed. In my opinion the ring holders are useless because you cant remove them from the box to slide your rings on. The drawers are small but big enough for 6 pairs of mid size earrings if you lay them in properly. It has two mirrors (one on each side) that run the height of the jewelry box beside the hooks. There are three hooks for hanging jewelry on.

I paid $12.50 but the black jewelry box is selling for $25.00 online.



The brown one is selling for $20 online.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers