My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, June 11, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul Part 2

So Wet Seal is still having their clearance BOGO for a penny on items ending in 9 so I went back for a couple of more things. In addition to that they had some items that were priced to good to be true so I picked them up as well....

Regularly: $24.80
NOW: $2.00
Super fun for layering! Top features a all over mesh body, dolman sleeves, scoop neckline and an attached stretchy belt with metal clasp. Cami not included.
  • 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex
  • Hand Wash
  • USA
I already have a purple cami from F21 that can go under this or I might even pick a different color like pink to go under it!

Regularly: $17.80
NOW: $2.00
Very trendy and popular top features all over heather stripes, dolman sleeves and a scoop neckline with ruched detail.
  • 85% Rayon / 15% Polyester Flux
  • Hand Wash
  • USA
I like the fact that the shirt is so simple but a little extra than a basic t-shirt!


Regularly: $9.00
NOW: $4.99
Earring features a large hoop with rhinestone detailing with a clamp closure. Earring falls 2.5" from closure.
  • Metal
  • Imported
I wanted some more rhinestone hoops and these were right up my alley! I got the earrings for $0.01!


Regularly $5.00
NOW: $2.99
Sunglass features a large square frame with rhinestone insets at the temple and arms with dark lenses.
  • Plastic
  • Imported
I thought the sun glasses were so cute. The bling is such a nice touch! The sunglasses were $0.01.



Heart Bling Metal Headband
Regularly: $7.00
NOW: $4.99

Headband features a wire mesh band with metal heart made out of rhinestone insets.
  • Metal
  • Imported
The headband is OOS so I could not provide the link. I am wearing my natural hair out a lot more during the summer so adding hair accessories is a necessity!


Regularly: $12.80
NOW: $7.99
Be sure to grab this super cute sandal before its gone! Featuring a leatherette T-strap body with bow accent. Side buckle closure and rounded toe.
  • All Man Made Materials
  • Imported
I thought these were so cute and the bow was just too adorable. They also come in black and white but I thought the yellow stood out the best and I don't have any yellow shoes!

So my subtotal was $17. I was able to get a 10% discount that took $1.70 off. With tax of $1.05 and free shipping, I paid $16.35 for everything!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers