My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 27, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul

Wet Seal has some of the most amazing prices, especially when they mark items to clearance. I managed to snag a couple of items myself....

Regularly: $21.50Now: $14.99
Sale: $10.75
Have fun with this adorable top! Featuring a screen print that reads, "Love" with lace detail and stone accent, vibrant body with scoop neckline, dolman sleeves and banded bottom hem.
  • 96% Viscose / 4% Spandex
  • Hand Wash
  • USA

Regularly: $39.80Now: $5.00

Super cute and popular looking jean by Almost Famous! Featuring a heavy baked accents, paint detailing throughout, double button closure, five pockets with zipper design and a 17" boot leg opening.

  • 80% Cotton / 18% Polyester / 2% Spandex
  • Machine Wash
  • Imported

Regularly: $12.80Now: $3.00

Comfy and cute, these flats feature a metallic body, a wrap around heel and rounded toe with ruffle trim.
  • Imported
           

Now with free shipping, tax and a 10% discount I was able to purchase a whole outfit (even though I'm not going to wear the flats with the shirt) for only $18.03! Only at Wet Seal!!!

I am definitely eyeing a couple of other items from the website. One in particular is this jumpsuit:

$29.50

Jumpsuit features a soft knit body with scoop neckline. Lace inset racer back with key hole detail. Banded waist, adjustable stretch belt and crop pants. Measures 52" at the side seam.
  • 28% Rayon / 69% Polyester / 3% Spandex
  • Hand Wash
  • USA

I think it's more than obvious that I want the jumpsuit in both colors! The lace detailing sold me! I've ordered quite a few things from Wet Seal and I hope to have an outfit post displaying the items soon. It's a tad hard to take pictures of yourself!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers