My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 14, 2011

postheadericon Torrid Haute Cash!!!

Today starts the day when you can redeem your Torrid Haute Cash and so I decided to spend a little. I didn't get as much as I want to but as always I might just go back for more....Then again, I really don't want to pay for shipping again....Anyways, here is my haul!...

I really wanted some statement jewelry. Since I don't wear many necklaces ( I break out even with real gold/silver) and I have enough bracelets, I decided to re-up on some rings!

$12.50


Who says stones aren't sexy? Make a colorful statement in this vibrant orange stone statement ring.

  • Imported



  • $14.50


    Deliciously sweet and cute strawberry ring features vibrant red and green rhinestones with gold accent.

  • 2" wide

  • Imported



  • $14.50

    Add a mesmerizing piece of accessory to your ensemble with this jade stone rhinestone frame ring.

  • 1 3/4"

  • Imported


  • $14.50

    You'll be rockin' one fierce finger with this exotic full-finger silver tiger ring. Rhinestone accents.

  • Imported


  • The jewelry is always BOGO 50% off so that helped lower the price. I have been eyeing the Tiger ring for quite some time and I hope it fits. I went with my "regular" size but you just never know.

    I also picked up a few pairs of shoes....

    $19.99
    Hit the clubs in slithering style in these glam purple snake print peep toe heels.

  • 3" heel

  • Man-made materials

  • Imported


  • $19.99
    Slither into these sassy and vibrant fuschia faux snake skin wedges. Peep-toe. Adjustable ankle straps.

  • 4 3/4" heel with 1" base

  • Imported


  • $19.99

    Take your style to great heights in these gorgeous white patent wedges. Features double buckle straps and back-zip entry.

  • 5" heel

  • Man-made materials

  • Imported


  • I've been wanting a pair of purple shoes for a while now. I honestly don't know why but I have. I had a hard time deciding between the purple shoes in this post or a pair of purple wedges. I decided on the purple shoes above because I thought I would get the most wear from them. I can wear them now and in the fall. I could've worn the wedges but so much of my foot would be out that I just decided against it.
    The pink wedges are lovely. A wonderful vibrant shade of pink that I just adore. I don't own anything like it so I "added to cart"!
    The white wedges were too versatile to leave behind. They will definitely get wear in the fall as well as the current weather!

    My subtotal came to $102.47. My haute cash took off $50, while my diva style discount took off $2.62. With shipping of $8 and tax of $3.93, I spent a total of $61.78. That's quite a tremendous saving!!

    I also used eBates to get 4% cash back!

    0 comments:

    About Me

    Join Influenster

    Followers