My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Sunday, July 10, 2011

postheadericon Wet Seal Haul

Recently WetSeal.com had a three hour sale where you could get 20% off of your total purchase with no minimum requirement. Here's what I purchased!...

$8.99


Comfy and cute, these flats feature a stripe body with bow accent, a wrap around heel and peep toe.

  • All Man Made Materials
  • Imported
I realize now that I have developed a "thing" for shoes. Most if not all of my haul post include at least one pair of shoes. But in my defense I just couldn't pass up such a cute pair of flats. I purchased them in grey/white!

$5.00


A must for every flip flop collection! Featuring a basic flip flop neon patent leatherette strap with a flat bottom and rounded toe.

  • All Man Made Materials
  • Imported
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the flip flop came in an 11. I have purchased this flip flop in the neutral colors last year and felt they were a little small. In addition to that they were EXTREMELY flat and stiff as a board. I decided to give them another go in a color this time around. I noticed I don't have any pink shoes or flip flops so I ordered a pair!

$3.00


Sunglass features an oversized floral print frame and large color block lenses.
  • Plastic
  • Imported
I thought the sunglasses were different and cute. VERY summery to me.

Now the following two items were no longer in stock so I don't have a direct link to them or a description but I don't think you need it, I just like to put them in my blog anyway.

Metal Rose Headband
$0.01
Floral Basic Wide Sunglasss


The clearance was BOGO for a penny on items ending in 9 so I was able to get the headband for $0.01 since I purchased the bow flats. I have been eyeing the second pair of floral sunglasses for a while but never purchased them until now. I hope I can pull them off!!!

So my subtotal was $20. With the 20% off I received a $4.00 discount. With free shipping and tax of $0.81, I spent $16.81. I would've purchased the black or grey jumper from my previous Wet Seal haul if it had been available in my size. So sad!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the post!!

2 comments:

Danielle V. said...

Oh, looks like a great haul! Don't you love getting deals like this? :)

Danielle
loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

CHarm Ming said...

I love getting deals! Thanks for reading!

=]

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers