My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

postheadericon DSW, It's where I got my shoes...



Over the weekends I placed a couple of orders, one of which was with DSW.

For those of you who don't know DSW is always having frenzies and SHULUV on their Facebook page. Frenzies are when you ask asked to do something like post a pic of a shoe to get a surprise in the mail. The surprises are usually $5 gift cards that can be used online and in store.

I used two gift cards and $5 off code to purchase two gorgeous pairs of shoes!


SM Luxe Giana Pump

Go classic tonight in the Giana from Steve Madden Luxe. This platform Pump comes in colors you will love, and has a cool keyhole at the toe.

Smooth synthetic upper
Round toe with keyhole opening
1¼" stacked platform
4¼" stacked heel
Synthetic sole Imported

The Giana shoe was originally $79.95. I do hope its worth it. I was iffy about the keyhole design but decided to give it a try anyway.



White Mountains Grandstand Boot

Slip in to the Grandstand from White Mountain and instantly add style to your wardrobe! The rouching and buckle detail is simple yet sophisticated!

Rouched synthetic upper
Tricot lining
Adjustable buckles
9½” shaft height, pull on
14” calf circumference
Lightly padded insole
3¼” heel
Synthetic sole
Imported

I have been eyeing this boot since last year. This time around the boots were on clearance for $29.94. I ordered the boot in grey since I have some black and brown boots. I'm still considering ordering the black version if the grey ones are everything I hope them to be.

Ok so my total before discounts was $109.89. My discounts took off $25 total. Because it was tax free weekend I'm NC, no taxes were added. In addition to that I got free shipping. Out of pocket I ended up paying $84.89. That's pretty good. It's like only paying $5 for the boots and full price for the pumps!

And by the way, as always I used snares to get cash bask on my order.

Also this order made me a premier member with DSW! Yay!!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers