My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 7, 2011

postheadericon It's JustFab!


Recently I made a purchase with JustFab. For those that don't know JustFab is a shoe club where everything is $39.95. For more info click HERE.

Although they are a shoe club, they do sell other things like bags, sun glasses and just recently jeans. While looking on the website, I came across a bag called "Law". As you can tell it is designer inspired and is a HIGH quality bag!

When I first received the bag I adored the packaging .....I'm a total sucker for all things pink! Lookie at the pink tissue paper...*giggles*




LOL....Isn't it just lovely? I also received a dust bag that I was not expecting. I didn't receive anything with my Iron Fist purchase but CS said that some didn't come with it. *shoulder shrug*...Not real important but I like free stuff.







The black envelope contains more info about the JustFab which is a nice addition to your purchase. It explains how the shoe club works just in case you fail to read the FAQs before purchasing!


Continuing with my purchase....More pretty pink paper!!! *giggles*






And drum roll please.........



This beautiful bag! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. And if you sign up now you get 50% off your first purchase!....This high quality bag for only $20! That is such a steal! It even includes a shoulder strap. The color I purchased is navy blue but the bag came in camel and grey. JustFab stated that they will restock more and add two more colors (mustard and tan) soon. I can't wait as I will get another!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers