My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, August 27, 2011

postheadericon MAC Haul

This past week MAC allowed PRO members to get free second day shipping. I decided that was a good time to place an order for some makeup for myself. Take a looksee!

I actually placed two orders. In one order I purchased two eyeshadow pan refills.

Deep Truth
True dark blue (Frost) 
US$11.50


Fig. 1
Eggplant purple (Matte²) 
US$11.50

I thought the colors were so pretty and appropriate for the fall season or any season really. I paid $6.90 each plus tax of $0.94 brought my total to $14.74 for the two shadows.

As for my other order, I purchased a few more items....


Heaven & Earth
Frost deep teal/Satin black 
US$20.00

I really wanted a black. As if I need any more black eyeshadows...but I thought getting a duo would be a great way to try two colors for the price of one. With my discount I paid $12 for the duo.


Pro Longwear Concealer
NC50
US$17.00

I already have the concealer in NC45 and NW45 but neither color is perfect alone. The NC45 is slightly white on my skin while the NW45 is too red. I thought maybe the NC50 would be a great choice for me. BTW, I use this concealer as foundation which is why I wanted a perfect match! With my discount I paid $10.20 for the concealer.



Naked Dark
Medium beige with pearl 
US$20.00


Naked Deep Dark
Dark beige with pearl 
US$20.00


I ADORE these two pigments! I love using naked dark as a highlight. It is just perfect for my skin tone. I hate using white as it looks ashy and a tad drag queenish on me. I think these two pigments are pro only so you might not be able to find them unless you call the pro number or visit a pro store. If you are wanting to purchase them, they can be found under "Multi-Use"....Those little wonders were hiding something fiercely on the site! I purchased the pigments at $12 a piece. My only regret is waiting so long to purchase them. I had them in my cart when they were $19 and with the old bigger jar but I would remove them each time I made a new purchase. Silly me!



Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
NC50
US$26.50

This foundation is suppose to give full coverage. I wanted to use it with the concealer to see if it indeed does give me the coverage I'm looking for. I am going for full coverage without feeling full coverage! I hate that "I know I'm wearing makeup because I feel it on my skin" type of coverage. I want that "Did I put on makeup because my skin looks flawless but I can't feel it" type of coverage. For this foundation I paid $15.90.


As I stated I got free two day shipping so YAY!!!!.... For my last order my subtotal was $62.10 after my discount. With tax of $4.19, my total was $66.29. So with both purchase I spent $81.03! Great deal for some MAC products!

aksk

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers