My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 25, 2011

postheadericon Teal Dreams



Here's another makeup look by yours truly!

For this look, I used a mixture of pigments and pan eyeshadow. On the inside corner I used naked dark and melon MAC pigments. The teal color is MAC surf baby. The litter v is MAC pigments in black black. To blend the colors together, I used a matter brown color in the ELF 32 color palette. For my highlight I used naked dark.

I have on MAC hibiscus cheek powder on my cheeks and hibiscus lipstick on my lips. Over that is lipgloss in strange potions. I blotted that off and put on a hot pink lipstick from elf. I blotted again and what you see is what I got.

Hope you like!

=]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers