My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, August 25, 2011

postheadericon Teal Dreams



Here's another makeup look by yours truly!

For this look, I used a mixture of pigments and pan eyeshadow. On the inside corner I used naked dark and melon MAC pigments. The teal color is MAC surf baby. The litter v is MAC pigments in black black. To blend the colors together, I used a matter brown color in the ELF 32 color palette. For my highlight I used naked dark.

I have on MAC hibiscus cheek powder on my cheeks and hibiscus lipstick on my lips. Over that is lipgloss in strange potions. I blotted that off and put on a hot pink lipstick from elf. I blotted again and what you see is what I got.

Hope you like!

=]
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers