My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

postheadericon Urban Decay Sale

Urban Decay is having an amazing sale! I was able to stock up on some pigments as well as a few other things.

Pigments for $1?!? Can you believe it!? I would've gotten some nail polish but the one I wanted was OOS. My subtotal was $17! With shipping of $6.00 and tax of $1.55, I spent $24.55. Technically I didn't pay a thing because I used the ebates check I got through paypal. Had I purchased all of these items at regular price....Well...I don't even want to think about how much I would've had to spend.

Are you getting anything from the sale and if so, what?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers