My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 29, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21!

For the past three days Forever 21 has allowed free shipping on $21+ of merchandise instead of its regular mini,um of $50. I made two purchases!

Faith21 Leatherette Panel Ankle Pants
$21.80


Forever 21 + - A pair of double knit ankle pants with curved leatherette panels. Elasticized waistband. Medium weight. DETAILS:

31" approx inseam, 35" waist, 10" rise, 24" thigh girth, 11" leg opening

Measured from 1X

Shell: 76% polyester, 20% rayon, 4% spandex; coating: 100% polyurethane

Hand wash, line dry

Imported
 
 
The pants are no longer available but I had to go up a size in them as my size was unavailable. I figured it would be okay even though they are knit pants. We shall see!
 
With tax of $1.47 and free shipping, my total was $23.27.
 
 
 
$22.80
 
Forever 21 + - A strapless double knit dress with a slight sweetheart neckline, empire waist construction, and colorblocked front. Curve-hugging silhouette. Hook-eye and zipper closure in back. Light to medium weight. Partially lined.




DETAILS:

- 33" approx length from bust to hem, 39" chest, 38" waist

- Measured from 1X

- Shell 1: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; shell 2: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; shell 3: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; lining: 100% polyester

- Hand wash, line dry

- Imported

I thought this dress was so cute and different. I'm partial to black. Given the choice between any color and black, I will probably choose black. This dress is a spin on a little black dress and I decided to give it a try!
 
With tax of $1.54 and free shipping, my total was $24.34.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers