My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, September 29, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21!

For the past three days Forever 21 has allowed free shipping on $21+ of merchandise instead of its regular mini,um of $50. I made two purchases!

Faith21 Leatherette Panel Ankle Pants
$21.80


Forever 21 + - A pair of double knit ankle pants with curved leatherette panels. Elasticized waistband. Medium weight. DETAILS:

31" approx inseam, 35" waist, 10" rise, 24" thigh girth, 11" leg opening

Measured from 1X

Shell: 76% polyester, 20% rayon, 4% spandex; coating: 100% polyurethane

Hand wash, line dry

Imported
 
 
The pants are no longer available but I had to go up a size in them as my size was unavailable. I figured it would be okay even though they are knit pants. We shall see!
 
With tax of $1.47 and free shipping, my total was $23.27.
 
 
 
$22.80
 
Forever 21 + - A strapless double knit dress with a slight sweetheart neckline, empire waist construction, and colorblocked front. Curve-hugging silhouette. Hook-eye and zipper closure in back. Light to medium weight. Partially lined.




DETAILS:

- 33" approx length from bust to hem, 39" chest, 38" waist

- Measured from 1X

- Shell 1: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; shell 2: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; shell 3: 78% polyester, 19% rayon, 3% spandex; lining: 100% polyester

- Hand wash, line dry

- Imported

I thought this dress was so cute and different. I'm partial to black. Given the choice between any color and black, I will probably choose black. This dress is a spin on a little black dress and I decided to give it a try!
 
With tax of $1.54 and free shipping, my total was $24.34.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers